How do students apply?
1. Review our selection of communities and discuss with your CISS Coordinator the best options for you.
2. You must complete the CISS application form. Then forward it to your CISS Coordinator, along with transcripts from the past 2 years, and if required, a test score from TOEFL, SLEP or SSAT exam.
3. CISS then forwards the application to the schools or region of choice, and maintains continuous correspondence with you regarding acceptance and/or further required documentation.
4. If you are not accepted at your first choice, CISS will continue to work with you to find an equally suitable placement.
5. Upon acceptance, CISS will forward the invoice for full school fees including tuition and accommodation, MLI guardianship and required additional school fees.
6. The invoice must be paid in full to CISS. Full payment is required in order for the school to release the Letter of Acceptance which is required for Study Permit application. Please allow 4-6 weeks for payment to be processed and for all required paperwork – including the notarized custodial declaration – to be finalized.