How Can We Help?
< All Topics

Do students need to write an entrance exam?

Many private schools do require an entrance exam: either one provided by the school, or a general language proficiency test such as the SLEP (Secondary Language of English Proficiency), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test). Your representative will advise on the requirements once you select your choice of schools.

Table of Contents