2022 – High School Application Documents – for Agents
Thu, 30 Sep 2021
The application package for CISS High School Programme – 2022 School year (September 2022 to June 2023) is now available.
NOTE: Download and save the documents before sending to a client, as some features will not work in a browser
STEP 1: FOR THE STUDENT
To be completed based on the programme options
All pages to be completed on computer, saved and submitted as PDF files.
SEMESTER AND FULL-YEAR PROGRAMME
SCHOOL PLACEMENT ONLY
|Student application||Student application (S/T)||Student application (CE)||Student application (PL.O)|
Additional documents (required for all programmes)
All documents to be printed, signed and scanned as PDF.
- Signature pages – including Participation Agreement. To be printed, signed, scanned and sent back as PDF
- Travel Request – Procedures and Form – To be printed, signed and scanned
- Health Form – to be completed on computer, printed, signed and scanned by family doctor
- English Teacher Reference – to be completed by English Teacher
- School Board Documents – Please check the additional documents to be submitted
- French Teacher Reference – ONLY For French Immersion or French-school placements (to be filled by French Teacher)
STEP 2: FOR THE AGENT
(to be completed for ALL applications)
- Transcript Translation -to accompany 2-3 years of transcripts
- Agent Comments -please tell us about the client/parents based on your interview
- Application Checklist
Once documents are complete, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will get back to you with confirmation or follow up requests.
Should you have any questions, please contact us.