2023 - High School Application Documents - for Agents
Mon, 17 Oct 2022
The application package for CISS High School Programme - 2023 School year (September 2023 to June 2024) is now available.
NOTE: Download and save the documents before sending them to a client, as some features will not work in a browser and may generate issues for the client.
STEP 1: FOR THE STUDENT
To be completed based on the programme options
All pages are to be completed on a computer, saved and submitted as PDF files.
SEMESTER AND FULL-YEAR PROGRAMME
SCHOOL PLACEMENT ONLY
Additional documents (required for all programmes)
All documents are to be printed, signed and scanned as PDFs.
- Signature pages - including Participation Agreement. To be printed, signed, scanned and sent back as a PDF
- Travel Request - Procedures and Form - To be printed, signed and scanned
- Health Form - to be completed on a computer, printed, signed and scanned by the family doctor
- English Teacher Reference - to be completed by English Teacher
- School Board Documents - Please check the additional documents to be submitted
- French Teacher Reference - ONLY For French Immersion or French-school placements (to be filled by French Teacher)
STEP 2: FOR THE AGENT
(to be completed for ALL applications)
- Transcript Translation -to accompany 2-3 years of transcripts
- Agent Comments -please tell us about the client/parents based on your interview
- Application Checklist
Once documents are complete, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will get back to you with confirmation or follow-up requests.
Should you have any questions, please contact us.